Personal Sized Baked Oatmeal with Individual Toppings
This recipe is completely sugar free and lower in calories as well!
I think this finally fits our family to a tee so I think it will be perfect for you and yours as well! Enjoy!
- Use a half cup to one cup of honey in place of stevia if you don’t have any.
- Nutrition info is without any toppings.
- The batter will look RUNNY, don’t worry!
- Freeze them in an airtight container or Ziploc bag after they have cooled. Thaw overnight in refrigerator for morning you want them.
- Reheat 45-60 seconds.
- Spray the cupcake liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- Adding cream or milk over the top after warmed is very yummy!
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups applesauce, unsweetened
- 5 cups, Old Fashioned rolled oats
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 3/4 cups milk (I used 1%)
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 6 packets of Sweetleaf Stevia or 1 1/2 teaspoons stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Optional toppings: raisins, walnuts, chocolate chips
Nutrition Info (without toppings)
Servings: 18* Calories: 143* Fat: 4g* Fiber: 4g* Carbs: 23g* Protein: 6g*
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix eggs, vanilla, applesauce, banana and Stevia together in a bowl.
- Add in oats, salt, baking powder, flax and cinnamon and mix well with wet ingredients.
- Finally pour in milk and combine.
- Spray a 12 and 6 capacity muffin tin with cooking spray or use cupcake liners.
Pour mixture evenly into muffin tin cups.
- If using toppings add them onto the tops of muffins now. If using fresh or frozen fruit, drop it right into the batter.
- Bake 30 minutes until a toothpick in center comes out clean. Cool and enjoy or freeze them in gallon freezer bags.